THIS ARTISTS BOOK CAME ABOUT as the .
Buy it now
BOOK : Chesapeake Meander
To purchase this book, use the cart below.
- Edition of 25 books, signed by both artists and numbered, printed in 2017
- 30 pages, size 4" x 6," bound in a meander-fold-book format with additional handsewn pages
- Designed and handset in Melior metal type, printers borders and ornaments, and various non-matching wood type
- Printed via letterpress in blue, green, and metallic charcoal inks, plus 2 hand-rolled colors, on a Vandercook Universal III and SP15
- Map printed digitally on acid-free Somerset white, 250 gsm, with hand-torn edges. Map was overprinted via letterpress from hand-rolled wood type
- Poem and illustrations printed via letterpress on Japanese Sekishu paper with hand-torn foredges and sewn with linen thread
- Hard cover wrapped in hand-painted paste paper and Canson Mi Tientes endsheets
- Parchment spine lined with matching paste paper and stitched with gray linen thread
Next book : Moments no. 1 : The Librarian Made Us Do It